1. Terms and Conditions
• Your access to and use of this website (and any and all related software utilized to support this
website) shall be governed by the following terms and conditions S6 Group.
• You agree to comply with and be irrevocably bound by the terms and conditions herein below, in
order to utilize this website and engage in the services of S6 Group.
• To be part of this initiative, you will need to register and open an account - hereinafter your Profile.
• You will be required to fund your account at the same time as registration. Failure to do so will result
in your account being deleted. You will be permitted to re-register again in the future.
• By opening an account on this website, you confirm that you irrevocably agree to and are bound by
the terms and conditions set out herein below.
2 Account Eligibility
• You must:
• if an individual, be at least 18 (EIGHTEEN) years of age and capable of entering into a legally
binding contract; and have a valid email address;
• if a company, trust, partnership or any other legal entity, be duly registered under the applicable laws
of the country in which the aforesaid entity conducts business;
• be sponsored by an existing S6 Group member (“sponsor”);
• be responsible for your own taxes on any proceeds;
• You are responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your login details, which
consist of your e-mail address and password. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to
or use of your account.
3 Disclaimer of warranties
• You understand and acknowledge that:
• S6 Group is not responsible for, and will not be held liable for, the website being temporarily
unavailable due to technical issues beyond S6 Group’s reasonable control;
• S6 Group cannot provide any guarantees as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness
or suitability of the information (which may contain outdated information, inaccuracies or errors) and
services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, and S6 Group expressly
excludes any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law;
• your use of any information or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which S6
Group will not be liable;
• you are responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information available through this
website meet your specific needs and requirements;
• this website may include links to other third-party websites which are not controlled by S6 Group, it is
provided for your convenience and further information, and you access the same at your own risk.
4 S6 Group’s exclusive rights
• You acknowledge and agree that our Website contains confidential information that is protected by
applicable intellectual property.
• You are permitted to use this website provided that, you do not (and do not allow any third party to): -
copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt
to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise
transfer any right in this website in any manner or form;
• use modified versions of this website, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining
unauthorized access to the website; or
• access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by S6 Group for
use in accessing the Website.
• You authorize S6 Group to use your name, photograph, personal story and/or likeness in advertising
or promotional materials and waive all claims for remuneration for such use.
• You permit S6 Group to contact you via email or text messaging for reasons including, but not limited
to, S6 Group announcements, bonus programs and promotions, changes in policy, etc.
• You further understand that S6 Group implements a minimum amount of at least Speedway $7.00/
Speedway 16 $16.00/MDP $50.00 before a payment will be made to you.
5 Your conduct
• You will not:
• use this website for any unlawful purposes;
• use information obtained from this website to transmit or authorize the transmission of junk mail,
chain letters, or unsolicited emails;
• interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on S6 Group’s operation of its website; and
• use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify
or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of this website.
• make false, misleading or disparaging statements about S6 Group, its employees or founders, the
compensation plan, ID positions or the S6 Group mission and vision.
• Display of the making of income projections and use of income testimonials to prospective IDs,
which is strictly prohibited.
• You will conduct yourself as a member in a courteous, fair and ethical manner.
• You are responsible for supervising and supporting the members you refer into the program and in
your commissionable downline.
• You agree to maintain monthly communication and support to these members in your down-line by
way of any of the following or combination thereof: Personal contact, telephone communication,
written communication and attendance at member meetings.
• You undertake to keep any, and all S6 Group statements private and will not publish any statements,
profits and the like on social media or any other search engine which is subject to public
• You understand that if you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement or policies and procedures
of S6 Group, or any part of this agreement, S6 Group, at its discretion, may terminate your
membership or impose upon you other disciplinary action, including, but not limited to, forfeiture of
• If you are in breach, default or violation of the agreement at termination, you will not be entitled to
receive any further payments or incentives. If this agreement is terminated for any reason, you will
forever lose your rights as a member, including rights to compensation pursuant to S6 Group ’s
• You indemnify and release S6 Group from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities,
costs and expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses awarded by any competent
court or tribunal) resulting from your use of this website, or breach of any terms and conditions you
agree to; prior to accessing this website, in the proportion that represents the extent to which the
claim, suit, demand, action, liability, cost or expense is caused by your negligent or wrongful acts or
• You understand that failure to comply with the above S6 Group terms and conditions and policies
and procedures herein may result in the termination of agreement and/or S6 Group’s may suspend
your member status and any payments due to you may be delayed until final resolution has been
• You acknowledge that in the event of your violation of this agreement and/or S6 Group’s terms and
conditions and/or policies and procedures, your member rights may be terminated without further
payments of any kind, which will be forfeited to S6 Group.
• You agree that you indemnify and hold S6 Group, its directors, officers or employees harmless from
any and all claims, damages or expenses (including attorney fees) that may arise from your actions
or conduct in violation or contravention of this agreement.
• You acknowledge the S6 Group’s Compensation Plan/s are based on current products and is subject
to change without notice, especially given fluctuating markets and trades beyond the control of S6
7 Limitation of liability
Neither party is liable to the other for any consequential or indirect loss including, but not limited to, loss of
profit, loss of data, lost opportunity cost, loss of enjoyment.
8 Transferring your Account
• No account shall be ceded or assigned to any third party of whatsoever nature, due to the risk of
cybercrime and despite any other terms and conditions contained herein, this clause shall not be
• Change of original enrollee is not permitted.
• Member and customer lists and names are owned by S6 Group and may never be used for any
commercial or business purpose without the prior written consent of S6 Group.
9 Amendments and variations to terms and conditions
S6 Group may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, if and when necessary. The updated
terms will appear on this website. If you do not agree to comply and be bound by the terms and conditions,
as amended from time to time, you must immediately cease using this website.
This agreement and the relationship between you and S6 Group shall be governed by the laws of South
Africa, without regard to its international conflict of law provisions.
11 Waiver and severability of terms
• Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
• If any provision of this agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the
parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as
reflected in the provision, alternatively such provision shall be severed from the remainder of this
agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect and
binding on the parties.
12 No right of survivorship
• All rights in and to your account or information within your account terminate upon the earlier of
cancellation of your account or your death or winding-up of your estate.
• Upon receipt of a request for cancellation, a copy of a death certificate or notice of winding up, S6
Group will close your account, provide a written statement of your account and transfer any assets
that are held on your behalf in accordance with the written direction of you or your duly appointed
executor or estate administrator.
• You understand that your account may be bequeathed to an heir upon your death or demise, but
cannot be transferred, ceded or assigned during your lifetime.
13 Policies and Procedures,
• The Compensation Plan, and the Terms and Conditions are
Incorporated into Distributor Agreement:
• These policies and procedures, as presented herein, and as amended from time to time at the sole
discretion of S6 Group, are incorporated into, and form an integral part of the S6 Group Distributor
Agreement, Compensation Plan and Terms and Conditions.
• Throughout these policies and procedures, when the term “agreement” is used, it collectively refers
to the S6 Group Distributor Application, the S6 Group policies and procedures, the S6 Group
Compensation, together with the terms and conditions in part A hereof.
• Notwithstanding anything herein above, it remains the responsibility of each member to read,
understand, adhere to, and ensure that he or she is aware of, and operating under the most current
version of these policies and procedures.
• S6 Group conducts business in an ethical and credible manner and requires its members to deal
ethically with their customers, with each other and with
• S6 Group permits no unethical or illegal activity, nor shall it be held liable for same and will intercede
when such behavior may come to the attention of S6 Group, and S6 Group reserves the right to use
its best judgment in deciding whether certain member activities are unethical.
• Furthermore, S6 Group may use its own discretion in determining the appropriate course of action.
• If S6 Group determines that unethical activities may exist, it reserves the right to suspend or
terminate member status, including but not limited to, all commissions and payments of any kind.
• Under no circumstances is a member, whose membership is terminated for unethical or illegal
activity, entitled to a refund of the renewal fee, nor are they entitled to sell or transfer their position.
• Examples of unethical behavior include, but are not limited to, the following: -
• Making any false or misleading remarks, statements, innuendos or spreading rumors that may
disparage S6 Group, its products or services, its compensation plan, its employees, its founders or
another S6 Member;
• Making any claim regarding the S6 Group’s products that are not found on the S6 Group’s current
websites or official, current marketing material;
• Making unapproved income claims or revealing the amount of income you are or have received
through S6 Group;
• Use any of the information in your back office or activity report in a manner to influence another S6
Group member to alter their relationship with S6 Group in any manner whatsoever;
• Use the information in your back office or activity report to compete with the S6 Group in any manner
whatsoever, either directly or indirectly, personally or through an agent or third party;
• Providing, selling or revealing any customer lists and/or their contact information that appears in your
activity report or downline report to a third party. This includes the customer lists and/or their contact
information that belongs to S6 Group or appears in any other member’s activity report or downline
• Directly or indirectly disclose the password or other access code to your back office or activity
• Forging any signature on any document;
• Any unauthorized use of the S6 Group’s name, logos, photos, videos, trademarks or copyrighted
material in any way or fashion;
• Violation of any government laws or regulations;
• Competing with the S6 Group’s products or services directly or indirectly through association with
another business or through your own personal efforts;
• Aggressive or abusive language, behavior or treatment or any inappropriate behavior toward any S6
Group employee, founder or another S6 Group member;
• Publication of any confidential information, including personal account statements, growth margins
or profit guarantees on any social media platform or any other public platform.
• Cross-line recruiting is not permitted.
• A member may not solicit an individual or entity that has previously been sponsored by another S6
Group member (or who is considering joining S6 Group and being sponsored by another member) to
join their S6 Group business in such member’s downline.
16 Territorial Rights/Conducting Business Across International Borders
• Members may market services and products and sponsor new members in any country where S6
Group conducts business, without exclusivity.
• Members conducting business in foreign countries must adhere to the S6 Group terms and
conditions and policies and procedures governing activities in such count.
• Furthermore, compensation will be based on the current Compensation Plan of that specific count.
• Members are responsible for knowing and adhering to all laws and accepted business practices
within the countries in which they choose to market. This includes, but is not limited to, customs and
immigration laws and accepted marketing practices and competition laws.
17 Qualification Requirements for Payment
• S6 Group offers a variety of different options which allows the member to earn income through its
• Some of these payment plans require the Member to be qualified. Qualification requirements are
defined in the Compensation Plan. It is the responsibility of the member to continually check and to
ensure that they are qualified for each individual payment plan which may require qualifications. S6
Group will not be obligated, nor held liable, to pay for any payment plan where a member may fall
out of qualification.
18 General Rules
• Always introduce and refer to yourself as a S6 Group member.
• You will never give the impression that you represent S6 Group in any way as an employee or an
• The use of S6 Group’s logos and trademarks or service marks are strictly prohibited without prior,
written approval from.
• Make sure that when you design the material, it clearly shows that it is coming from you as a
member and not produced by S6 Group in any way, shape or form.
• You may use S6 Group’s written information that is commonly found in the current marketing
materials, but may not do so word for word without prior, written approval from the S6 Group as S6
Group’s materials are protected by copyright laws and trademarks.
• You may never make any promises of income of set growth percentages and S6 Group will not be
held liable for any losses of whatsoever nature due to unfilled promises to prospective members or
third parties by any other existing members.
19 Trademarks and Copyrights
• S6 Group will not allow the use of its trade names, trademarks, designs, photos, videos, audio
recordings or symbols by any person, including any S6 Group member, without its prior, written
• Members may not produce, for sale or distribution, any recorded S6 Group events and speeches
without written permission from the S6 Group, nor may members reproduce, for sale or for personal
use, any recording of S6 Group-produced audio or videotape presentations.
• S6 Group supports the practice of Regional and local Training Events, "Personal Business
Opportunity Meetings” and Private Business Receptions, as they are valuable educational tools
when conducted properly with both professionalism and integrity.
• Attendance at S6 Group events is not a requirement for being a member, nor a prerequisite for
success in this business, however, each member is implored to attempt to attend as many S6 Group
events as reasonably possible to assist in the growth of S6 Group.
. S6 Group reserves the right to pursue the remuneration of any legal or operational fees or the recovery for
any damages as a result of any policy violation by any S6 Group member and further reserves the right to
recoup such costs from future bonuses, commissions or other payments of such defaulting member.
. S6 Group reserves the right to limit or disallow any marketing activities that cast negative aspersions on the
integrity, truthfulness, and/or reputation of S6 Group or its members.
23 Privacy of Personal Information
• S6 Group maintains a strong commitment to protecting the privacy of its customers and members
and their personal information.
• Unauthorized disclosure or access of personal information, including but not limited to, account
• The rules and regulations outlined in this document are intended to protect the S6 Group opportunity
for all involved and members are implored to adhere to the terms and conditions, as well as the
policies and procedures, as set forth herein to ensure that you are in compliance.
• Please note that any infraction of these rules and regulations may result in suspension or immediate
deactivation/termination of your membership.
• By accepting herein below, I confirm that I have carefully read, understood, and I agree to comply
with S6 Group’s Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures.
• I further agree and understand that S6 Group’s Policies and Procedures are binding and form part of
• I understand that I must be in good standing and not in violation of any of the terms of this
agreement in order to be eligible to receive any bonuses or commissions from S6 Group.
• The continuation of my S6 Group membership or my acceptance of payments or incentives shall
constitute my acceptance of the terms and conditions, the policies and procedures and any and all
amendments pertaining to both of the aforesaid.